Welcome to The NSSEO Foundation, Inc.,
a 501 (c)(3) Organization
The Foundation was established in December of 1991 and recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization in 1993. The organizations purpose is to secure and channel resources to support and promote the educational programs and services for students served by the Northwest Suburban Special Education Organization. Funding includes Memorial Donations, Change for Kids (Staff), Corporate Grant Giving, Entertainment Book Sales, Spring Showcase of Arts and Crafts, and NSSEO “Garage Sale” technology recycling.
The NSSEO Foundation is pleased to have provided support for many “mini-grant” projects including:
- Tactile graphics technology and amplification systems for students with visual or hearing challenges.
- Multisensory literacy materials to bring literature alive for our students with the most significant disabilities.
- Vocational projects to build job skills.
- Full spectrum lighting to improve the learning environment for students with autism.
- Computerized devices to provide voices for children who do not speak.
- Software to generate therapy exercise programs for families to use at home.
Board of Directors
Bill Lloyd | President
Lynn Davis | Vice President
Sue Ramstedt | Treasurer
John Kurth | Secretary
Bob Hess | Director
LuAnn Kelly| Director
Cindy Marcinkowski | Director
Jim Platt | Director
Donate to the NSSEO Foundation with PayPal:
Make a difference now!
- Mini-Grants ↓
Mini-Grants for 2014-2015
Mini-grant applications are accepted in September of each school year. Look for more
information to come on next years awards!
- Donations ↓
Memorial gifts and donations are tax deductible and can be made by requesting an envelope from the Foundation at email@example.com or the NSSEO Central Office at 799 W. Kensington Road, Mt. Prospect, IL 60056.
Give us a call at 847-463-8100.
- Spring Showcase↓
The NSSEO Foundation is pleased to announced the 43rd annual Spring Showcase of Arts and Crafts.
March 7 and 8, 2015
520 S Plum Grove Road
Contact | firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check back at a later date for further information.