About the Library
In-Person Hours: Monday - Tuesday 8am - 3pm CT
No account is needed to browse or use our library catalog. If you are prompted to log in, enter the library name: "ISRC Library". There is no password.
Librarian email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISRC maintains an Assessment Library that includes psychological tests and assessments available to qualified professionals. In order to borrow test kits or request copies of test protocols/forms, please follow the same instructions listed above for requesting library items, or email our librarian at email@example.com. The links below list which kits and protocols are available.
- Available Test Kits
- Testing Library Check Out Form
- Language Assessments
- Psychological Testing Guidelines
The following files contain lists of ISRC library items organized around particular themes and subjects. They are a good way to find out what is available and can help you in searching for more items in the catalog.
- ADD/ADHD Reading List
- ASL Literacy Packets & DVDs
- Assistive Technology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Audio Books
- Behavior Intervention
- Book Bags
- Cochlear Implants
- Deaf Culture
- Early Intervention
- Erin's Law
- Executive Functioning/Executive Skills
- Grit / Growth Mindset
- Individualized Education Programs (IEP)
- Mental Health
- Picture Books
- READ Kits Resource List
- School (resources for children)
- Sign Language
- Spanish Resources
- Sports and Fitness
- Teen/Young Adult Literature
- Toys and Games
- Transition Reading List
- Vision/BLV Culture
Book Club Kits
The Illinois Service Resource Center has developed book club kits that are available to borrow.
The book club kits include up to 10 copies of the book from the ISRC library and a set of questions that can be used to guide book club discussions. The books may be checked out for professional development learning communities, individually for personal reading, or for a student reading unit.
The books include: The Power of Habit (Charles Duhig); Finding Zoe (Brandi Rarus); Carly’s Voice (Carly Fleishchmann); El Deafo (Cece Bell); I’ll Scream Later (Marlee Matlin); Far From the Tree (Andrew Solomon).
Drum Therapy Materials
ISRC has a variety of drum therapy materials available for check out including:
- 'Together in Rhythm: A Facilitator’s Guide to Drum Circle Music
- The Amazing Jamnasium: a playful Companion to Together in Rhythm
- Drum Fun! Musical Games for Groups with Kalani and friends
- View a list of drum therapy activities, including activities to help boost memory